Juli Hunter, Fi Saurus of Senorita AweSUMO and Teresa Scott general manger of chalkydigits Christchurch are all Fashion labels showing at New Zealand Eco Fashion Exposed, New Zealand’s Eco Fashion week, which kicks off in Lower Hutt today. In this live interview they discuss why as designers they are so committed to the Eco Fashion Movement, how their labels are working to overcome some of the big issues of the fashion industry.
A few references from the interview:
- China Blue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk4JYKspO0U
- Peppermint Mag http://peppermintmag.com/
- From Somewhere (international label using surplus fabrics) http://fromsomewhere.co.uk/about
- The Ethical Fashion Forum http://www.ethicalfashionforum.com/
- New Zealands Eco Fashion Week designers http://www.nzecofashionexposed.co.nz/